What's New in Version 2014.1.2
Release Date: March 14, 2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented a chart layout being saved and restored on the dashboards.
- Cleaned up the chart appearance on the Indicators screen to hide labels and markers related to thresholds.
indicator datasource APC Boardings by Run for use when creating
dashboard indicators based on internal eXpressTransit data.
- Added indicator datasource APC Alights by Run for use when creating dashboard indicators based on internal eXpressTransit data.
- Added three new skins.
- Fixed a reported bug on the Paratransit Ridership analysis screen.
a reported bug on the NTD F-30 screen that occurs when clicking the
Copy Percents button before a session has been selected.
- Fixed issues on several of the NTD screens where the Recalculate button was enabled prior to a session being selected.
- Added Fixed Route Invoices report.
- TURE>Added an option on the grid right click menu to show or hide the bottom filter panel.
- Added an option on the grid right click menu to search the grid.
- Fixed a bug on the NTD S10 screen that incorrectly calculated PMT for MBPT.
- Altered the Scheduled Time column in the search grid of the APC Bus Stop Data screen so it can be filtered more easily.
- Added a Non Service Hours column to the service information tab of the Runs screen.
- Modified the NTD calculations for the S10 and MR20 forms to exclude Non Service Hours from actual and revenue hours.
- Updated the online help for the Runs screen to explain the usage of Non Service Hours.
a new popup screen to maintain the various types of leave. This popup
is accessible from the toolbar and the Driver Time Off screen with the
- Replaced the Driver Time Off screen with a more user friendly version.
- Added permissions for the new popup screen that maintains leave types.
- Added the stop sequence field to the Bus Stop Data Analysis screen.
- Added a toggle button to the Daily Dispatch screen to turn automatic shading on and off.
- Added automatic shading of grid cells to the Daily Dispatch screen.
the speed dial field on the Drivers screen so it is read only. Speed
dial numbers are now maintained only on the Transit Staff screen.
- Fixed the coloring scheme on all grids so the filter row is more readable instead of a dark blue background with black text.